Monday, August 22, 2011

Camera and First Nail Tutorial-Cheetah Print!

Okay right now my camera isn't working so I have used my sisters for this post! I did a cheetah pattern on her nails.  You need 3 different colors of nail polish, a top coat, and a thin nail art brush like kiss, stripe rite, or art deco. If you don't you can also use a very thin paint brush and water based black or white acrylic paint.



Step 1: Do a base coat, the color should be light or dark and the spots being opposite. The color I used is Easy Going by Sinful Colors.













Step 2: Get a dotting tool(I will show you how to make one a bit later),drop some polish on paper, and make 4-6 dots on your nails. You can do one color for the spots or 2 like I did. For blue I used Aquamarine by Sinful Colors and for purple, Purple Pizzazz Frost by NYC.



Step 3: Get the black acrylic paint(or if you are using white)and brush to make little "c"s around the spots.
The paint i used was Black by Crafters Acrylic.

After you do this to all your nails, finish with a top coat so the paint doesn't come off easily and so everything looks shiny! The top coat I used is by Sally Hansen Extreme Wear. You should come out with something like this.




I hope you enjoyed! I will try to soon get a tutorial or something about how to make a naill dotting tool, maybe later today :D





No comments: